Independently administered on behalf of FEDHASA by Peter Cumberlege, Hospitality Stats-on-Line is a user friendly, member driven and fully automated on line statistical information service providing monthly consolidated reports covering room occupancy percentages, average room rates and average revenues per available room for specified towns, tourism regions, every province and nationally.
- Simplicity Totally web based and user friendly. No calls, emails or faxes required
- AccessRegistration, monthly data input & statistical report viewing all on line
- ComplimentaryFor FEDHASA/NAA participating members
- CostsR684 (vat inc) per annum for non FEDHASA/NAA members
- RegistrationOn line - quick & easy. A separate registration required for each unit
- Your data inputDownload once a month via password protected individual webpage
- Input requirementOnly 2 figures once a month - rooms sold & average net room rate
- Access to reportsOn line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Statistical reportsProvide monthly occupancy %, average room rates and RevPar statistics
- - by Guest Houses/B&B's/Hotels/Game Lodges/Self Catering
- - by National, provinces (9), regions (27) or towns (+800)
- - by 1,2,3,4 or 5 star / all graded / all graded and non-graded
- - by Current month / year to date / same month & period last year
- Total ConfidentialityAll private data totally secure and password protected
As Hospitality Stats-on-Line is a new initiative, it will take a while to build up a comprehensive and representative data base of participating members. The higher the number of participating members throughout South Africa, the more beneficial the National, Provincial, Regional and Town statistical reports will be. By persuading other accommodation establishment owners in your own town or region to register and participate, you will be ensuring that the average Occupancy and Room Rates reports are both meaningful and beneficial to all concerned.